Hazel Wood High School
Permanent Contract(1265 Hours p/a)
£30,000 - £46,525
Hazel Wood High School, Bury
Normal place of work: Hazel Wood High School, although you may be asked to contribute towards Trust wide projects.
Normal working hours: 1265 hours per annum worked as per the Teachers Pay & Conditions.
The trust, on behalf of Hazel Wood High School, are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, hardworking, highly motivated and enthusiastic Teacher of KS3 English and Maths, or a teacher who is Primary Trained and able to teach Key Sage 3 classes, who is capable of making a strong contribution to our rapidly improving school. We are passionate about providing a high quality and engaging curriculum and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated team that strives to deliver quality teaching to all pupils. You will be part of an excellent team and provided with extensive support that will enable you to develop to your full potential both in this role and beyond.
We believe that Hazel Wood High is a great place to work. This post offers you the opportunity to work in/with:
• A School with a strong will and determination to continue to improve.
• A School that has high expectations of all who work here.
• A School that places teaching and learning at the heart of school improvement.
• A School that is driven by strong values, invests in its staff and students and has a high regard for their welfare.
• A supportive and cooperative teaching staff who are committed to their roles.
• A School that works effectively with all stakeholders.
• A caring School where you can make a real difference to the lives of young people.
In return we can offer you:
• An opportunity to work within an inclusive and values driven organisation.
• Extensive support to develop your potential in this forward-thinking trust at an exciting time in our development.
• An opportunity to be part of a team of welcoming, dedicated and hardworking individuals.
• A true commitment to Continuing Professional Development with access to over 180 courses via the National College.
• Healthcare in the palm of your hand with Medicash, a Health Cash Plan that is paid for by the Trust and gives access to a range of benefits to support your wellbeing including:
o Covering the costs towards optical, dental and alternative therapy treatments such as Reflexology, Reiki and Indian head massage.
o Health screening, discounted gym memberships and a large range of retail discounts.
o Support with mental health, including access to 8 in person counselling sessions.
o Virtual GP - Accessible by smart phone or computer, same day appointments available at a time that suits you.
o Children can be added for free and share your Medicash benefits.
Please note this position is suitable for both Primary and Secondary trained practitioners.